Saturday, January 5, 2013

OOH! OOH OOH OOH!!!

Sorry, Jordan, I needed a Rapture break.

So I've been kind of surfing the net all morning/afternoon, and finally decided to read those stories on Faces, Strange and Secret.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!

THEY ARE AMAZING! :O

I'm extremely interested in the ones tagged The Algernon Forest. :3 And The Glitch was freaky!

Are these new Fears? LE GASP! HOW EXCITING! ^w^

...

I should probably do something with myself, I've been a lump-on-a-log all day. I just don't have the energy for anything.

Recovering from migraines leaves you pretty drained.

But Danny wants to play. -_-

Sometimes I wish his dad hadn't left us, I could use a break longer than just a couple hours...

>_> Well, a break where I can supervise, but I don't have to participate.

Does that make sense?

Oh well!

GO READ THESE! 1 2 3 4 5 6

No comments:

Post a Comment