Sunday, March 10, 2013

Phew!

So.

Um.

Been super busy.

The county I live in has been making me go to a career planning workshop. We just call it Job Club. It's a lot of fun, surprisingly.

Funny thing is, I actually got a job now.

Yeah, that's right, Tasha has a job. And so does James.

^_^

Thanks to my amazing ability to write resumes.

Shit you not.

So, we are now tech support. :3

$10.75/hr 40hr/wk permanent position.

FUCK YEEEAAAH!!

We start next Monday. I'm so excited! They have video game contests every week, an arcade, ping pong tables, and a guy who comes in every couple weeks dressed up like Doctor Who.

Oh, I bought red Chucks like the 10th Doctor, for shits and giggles, and wore them to my interview.

The manager interviewing me loved them. :3

So I've been pretty busy. And this next week will be just as busy.

I BOUGHT A CAR!

2002 Dodge Intrepid.

Sadly, the alternator crapped out, but I got a new one and my uncle is putting it in for me. <3

Mom's super mad, though, so she's gonna try and get the guy who sold it to me to pay for the cost of repairs. The alternator isn't the only thing that went out. So did my rear brakes and rotors. It had a tranny leak. One of the catalytic converters is wonky. The back tires were bald.

It's cost me nearly $700 to fix what I could, and that's not even everything. There's still another $400+ left in repairs.

And I bought this car the Friday before last. Was that the 1st ? I don't remember.

Danny's got a nasty cold, too. :( Runny stuffy nose, green boogies, and a mucousy cough. Took him in today, but the doc says it's a virus and has to run its course. :/

Ah well.

Hopefully I'll have time to actually update again, so I can keep this blog going. Been keeping up with MH and EMH, both a lot of fun (Taco watches them with me, she screams any time the camera moves quickly).

I gotta get back to helping my uncle put the tensioner pulley back on my car. I promise I'm not dead or don't care about you guys! Just been busy!

Later kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment