Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Stuff Happened!

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY THE LAST FEW WEEKS I COULD PUKE.

Danny's birthday, then had meetings with an employment counselor for the county, then therapy and psychiatry appointments, started meds for anxiety and insomnia, spent a week with James and his family for my birthday and Taco's birthday, learned to crochet, made a hat and mittens and a dice bag for D&D and a blanket for Danny, discovered My Little Pony, played an amazing new board game I can't remember the name of BUT I LOVED IT, got Danny's baptism planned, lost my iPod for a week...

I'm probably forgetting stuff, but fuck it. A lot of shit happened in a short amount of time.

BUT HI YES I EXIST I AM SO FUCKING SORRY LIFE IS RIDICULOUS I DID NOT FORGET YOU ALL I SWEAR I MISSED YOU!

^w^

I'll post tomorrow. Seriously, I got my laptop set up and nothing planned for the day, other than work on that blanket. It's not done yet. But it's super cute! :D

Ok, I'm typing from my iPod and I'm exhausted. We just got home from that week-long trip, so yeah. Phew.

I missed writing to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment